as her stud puppy. It was very difficult to say good-bye to him, and the cargo staff were very kind, when they saw him hugging me so hard, (and probably my face), they suggested that they didn't need to take him away quite so quickly, and that I should spend a few more minutes with him. I miss you little man.
Helen Thorgalson was kind enough to pick him up on the other side as she is at Karen's right now while Karen is still in the Yukon.
Helen sent the pictures and reports:
"Oh yes Jack found his voice right away!! He has been hanging with Kara and she has been a good babysitter! He ate and and pooped with no problem! He spent a good part of his night in his crate and was pretty good although he had his moments oh screaming at me. Kara slept right next his crate too which was very cute."
Kara is also Ellie's Mom.
I am either getting old or something´s wrong with me - I cried when I read about your good byes with little Jack at the airport.
ReplyDeleteHe will have an awsome life at North Wapiti, though!
He´s a lovely pupp and you must be quite proud of him! :)