Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Fall Comes to Princeton

And so do I!



For the third weekend in a row now I've been out with the dogs. This is the first weekend I didn't have help from a certain young Puglette who is becoming quite the trusted and accomplished handler. But thankfully no fingers were almost removed, nobody tossed a shovel at my healing knee, and we had some pretty fine runs.
For the most part Skala is free running beside the machine,
and the main string is a fine looking and hard driving 9 dogger.
Friends Becky and Joe Loveless stirred up the dust blowing past me at break neck speed with their tall leggy Alaskans.
Here Becky and Chip share a moment! Good times, great company and some good solid miles to build on. I actually ran a few strides with the dogs, a big step forward in my knee recovery.
Tonight the dogs are all curled up in the dog yard and I'm going to bed at a reasonable time for once!

1 comment:

  1. I love the cool fall weathers and the excitement of first runs. Good to hear your knee is healing.

    ReplyDelete