Saturday, November 22, 2008

Welcome to the World

I won't say she had an easy time of it, but we are very very happy to welcome 4 little sleddogs to the world. Mom and babies are doing very well. Here they are in order of appearance....

Black and white girl





Black and white boy







Dark grey and white boy













Grey girl
















Two boys








puppy pile








rolling a puppy









puppy snuggles








I see trees of green........ red roses too
I see 'em bloom..... for me and for you
And I think to myself.... what a wonderful world.
I see skies of blue..... clouds of white
Bright blessed days....dark sacred nights
And I think to myself .....what a wonderful world.
The colors of a rainbow.....so pretty ..in the sky
Are also on the faces.....of people ..going by
I see friends shaking hands.....sayin'.. how do you do
They're really sayin......I love you.
I hear babies cry...... I watch them grow
They'll learn much more.....than I'll never know
And I think to myself .....what a wonderful world
Louis Armstrong
And THANK YOU Doreen, you were my rock

1 comment:

  1. Ya kitkat looks very tired, cute puppies, who did she have a litter with?

    ReplyDelete