However, a quick snip at the Vet this summer seems to have cured him of his single minded romancing of anything that moved and he has matured into a sweet and loving boy. Well named for his long constant stride, this handsome tall leggy boy is one of the quietest dogs in the kennel (except for his passion for deer) and at hook up. What you notice tho is his tail, it is always wagging.
At hook up, the way he thrusts his head into his harness and practically dresses himself is all that he needs to say to indicate his desire to get going. It is also exceedingly difficult to keep weight on Stryder.
Tonight I'm reminded of the other trait of Stryder's that always makes me laugh.... his obsession with any fruity or flowery smelling hair product. I don't put a lot of product in my hair generally, but when I stop at the Salon on the way home for a hair cut, my stylist does, and Stryder loves the result. He rubs his face and head deeply into my hair and sighs his pleasure in my ear.

No comments:
Post a Comment