Bathtub? Nope, that is a marble tub and all he is going to do is leap out and splash water all over the place.
When Impi came up limping yesterday I checked his foot and saw that in typical Impi fashion (because he is such a BOY) his feet were filthy, and although the pad looked odd, I could not really see anything.
On the advice of my friend Becky, tonight I filled the bottom of his crate with warm water and epsom salts and like the very willing boy he is, he went in because I asked him to, although as he put his front feet in the warm water he did turn his head to say "Mum... are you SURE about this?"
Turns out this is the culprit... two large split/cuts in his pad.
Now we can treat it, and I'm sure glad this is not the running season!
"Impi, you're soaking in it!"


No comments:
Post a Comment