
It seems that just about every time I hook up my team, I put this fabulous girl at the front. She will run by herself, she will share the job with another, and she will teach what she knows. I have been so very blessed to have Hilda leading us down the trail. She came to me almost three years ago, and since then I know I can depend on Hilda to get us down the trail safely and in good time. At 10 she is still showing much vigor and stamina, and with all the changes ahead this fall for RiverIce, and the many new trails to explore, I am counting on another solid season at the head of my team.
KitKat might rule the yard, but when the harnesses come out, it is this trustworthy girl that rules the trail.
Thank you Hilda, I don't know what ever I would do without you. Keep on leading my friend, my sweet girl.
woooo! happy birthday huskerboo!
ReplyDeleteRA
Happy Birthday Hilda, take good care of Gwen for us, you sound a lot like our beloved dad Storm.
ReplyDeleteThe Retirees (Mandy and Jovo) and their mom
Keep rockin' the trails for your momma and the rest of your team, HildaGirl! Happy Happy Birthday!!!! Love, The Wulikers : )
ReplyDelete