Ok, so as we all know Storm is the best brood bitch that Gwen ever had, we had given him 4 babies to care for, originally 2 for him and 2 for Mandy. Storm decided that he needed to take care of all of them. Doug put one in Storms house in hopes that Storm would go in his house when we are gone, no way out comes the baby and still Storm will not go into his house.

The other day Storm was sleeping in his bachelor pad and Mandy had to go out and go potty. Doug goes out to get her in and he came back running into the house, yelling "OH MY GOD SHE ATE IT!"
"She ate what?" I asked
"She ate the baby I know she did I can't find it any where!!!"
We went out and we looked and we looked and could not find the baby.
So it's now 5:15, and looks like we have to go to the emergency vet and get Mandy's stomach pumped.... after all she ate the baby.
Now when Molly would tear up her toys she would just pull the stuffing out. I thought this is impossible, Mandy didn't have enough time to eat this thing and there's no stuffing anywhere. So we walk around the yard looking everywhere, I got the pooper scooper and start digging, found the baby buried deep in the dirt.


No comments:
Post a Comment