Today saw me on a magical portion of trail in the Bellevue area, south east of Kelowna. There is snow now in this area, so getting around the first cattle guard was a bit of a hairy way to start the run as 10 dogs easily pulled my ATV with brakes fully locked up. For a moment I thought they would go over the cattle guard which would undoubtedly mean serious injury, but at the very last minute KitKat pulled the team to the right around the guard and we were off. This is a magical an scenic portion of trail, and rumor has it that a local boys ashes are scattered in this area, as this region was a special favorite of his before he passed on. I can see why. I hope you enjoy the images, as there is no way to describe the peace that came with the run
Approaching the trestle





Inuksuks say 'someone was here'
No comments:
Post a Comment