
When you have one dead moose, loose cows, deeply rutted snow over ice and ATV tire chains?
.....A very challenging trail!!!
I was backed into a sort of T-junction wanting to go right UP a steep hill to start off. I don't have the faintest clue how to put on tire chains, so I am sure I wasted close to 2 hours trying to get them on to the point where they would actually stay on! Poor dogs had all but given up when I finally managed this task and started hooking up. By then the cows had moved in on the left portion of the road, the part I didn't want to go on, the easy down hill portion....... so actually getting out onto the road going uphill was a bit of a challenge, but in the end Hilda and KitKat came through for me and thus began the real fun! These days it doesn't take an hour to run 4 miles, but they worked every inch of it.

The reward at the top.
No comments:
Post a Comment