Friday, December 25, 2009

All Is Calm....

Christmas is the time of year that we gather our loved ones close, and feel acutely the absence of those that have passed, and those that cannot be with us on this day. Perhaps the idea of Santa making stops around the entire world is more a concept of bringing people together under one spirit of love.
I received an early morning text this morning from a dear friend that lives very far away that said "I hope that Peace seeks you, finds you and lingers with you on this special day". And with that early morning greeting I paused from all the hustle and bustle of preparations, and thanked God for those that are very dear, yet are very far away.
I wish you all the joy of the season, and in the words of my friend, may Peace seek, find and linger with you.

Silent night
Holy night
All is calm
All is bright.....


Merry Christmas from all of us here at RiverIce

1 comment: