More adventures of Pedie...
Last night, OK, this morning, I took Pete out for a potty break around 4:20am. (I'm normally up at 3:50am, so I counted this as getting to sleep in today for 1/2 hour). Suddenly Pete and I about leaped out of our respective fur and skin as we startled a raccoon attempting to go through the trash. I don't know who jumped higher, the raccoon as he scuttled off, or Pete, or me!
A few hours later and it is a lazy sleepy rainy Canada Day here today, so while I'm working at the computer catching up on correspondence and paying bills I took the cone-head off to be kind to Pete, figuring that while I'm working on the computer I can watch him! Well in front of my eyes he leaped straight up in the air from a standing position and gracefully landed on the dining room table right in front of where I'm using my lap top. No skidding, no heavy landing, one moment he was standing on the hardwood floor, the next moment he was standing on the hardwood table!
So I put the cone head back on him.
Then he proceeded to wiggle the cone and his head in between my legs and the table legs and deftly pull his head right out of the cone!
Geesh! LOL
I've often heard that boy dogs have two brain cells and they live trapped between their legs. And, if one is lucky when they are neutered the brain cells are released and subsequently migrate back up to their heads where they belong.
Hmmmmmmmmmmmm maybe by living inside the belly that brain cell got a head start on the migration......
Pedie... Pedie... Pedie.... it's going to be an interesting couple of days!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Ha ha ha, Gwen, I´ll remember the two cell theory forever! It explains a LOT! :o)
ReplyDelete